Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have new cranks! Just waiting for the chainring to arrive..
Man... I'm torn.

This seller tells me on 3 swapped emails that they are 100% Genuine, they are one of the "Largest Shimano Senior Agents", they stand by their product and will refund if its not as advertised.

They are not cheap, their XTR are still $500... is there a chance that they still have MT900's with chainring for $208 ?????

I'll give it a bit of thought but wont be surprised if I take the chance and pull the trigger at 3am on nightshift tomorrow night.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Man... I'm torn.

This seller tells me on 3 swapped emails that they are 100% Genuine, they are one of the "Largest Shimano Senior Agents", they stand by their product and will refund if its not as advertised.

They are not cheap, their XTR are still $500... is there a chance that they still have MT900's with chainring for $208 ?????

I'll give it a bit of thought but wont be surprised if I take the chance and pull the trigger at 3am on nightshift tomorrow night.
I'd jump at those, especially with the refund guarantee.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Man... I'm torn.

Do you need to ship back for refund or they just refund?

ozzybmx

Do you need to ship back for refund or they just refund?
I have had 7 out of 8 transactions reversed by AliExpress in the past 6 months, the only one I didnt win was the shit Solarstorm light dispute, apparently my 2000lm Cleanskin Duo beam pictures did not prove that the Solarstorm was not 6000lms :mad:

All were 100% refund without returning the product.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I have had 7 out of 8 transactions reversed by AliExpress in the past 6 months, the only one I didnt win was the shit Solarstorm light dispute, apparently my 2000lm Cleanskin Duo beam pictures did not prove that the Solarstorm was not 6000lms :mad:

All were 100% refund without returning the product.
Good record then…..just do it!

Scotty675

Cable thief
Man... I'm torn.

I lucked 2 sets off eBay a while a go for $210. I did link them at one stage but they have all sold out. They are 100% genuine.
They may be but no guarantee with Ali express

ozzybmx

I lucked 2 sets off eBay a while a go for $210. I did link them at one stage but they have all sold out. They are 100% genuine.
They may be but no guarantee with Ali express
I know all too well, its the chance we take with AE.

ozzybmx

Good record then…..just do it!
A few occasional use things like a micro work soldering iron, a full set of inside/outside circlip pliers, the absolute full range of torx bits.... few buckos each but it only needs to work a few times a year, or once every few years.

ozzybmx

Can use PayPal with AliExpress, and CC through PayPal.
Triple layer protection baby!!! Just try em one after the other. AE, PP, charge back...
My recent purchase of MagicShine lights came from a seller with nearly 100% feedback, he sells $600-$800 LED torches with nearly 100% feedback.

I sent him a message asking about the authenticity of them, he gave me 100% guarantee that these were his last sets and he was a genuine seller with refund available.
The MJ906 cost me $155 and the 2 x MJ900's were $50 each, half price from what they are usually and they look completely genuine, packaged as seen on YouTube and outlasted the quoted time on the internet.

There are a shit load of fakes but I have found some of the more expensive stuff, with a few questions asked, may be ok.... maybe.