Bargain buys thread

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Not sure if still available, got a feeling this would be a quick mover.

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Are you happy with them?

My Fuglies just fell apart so I'm on the lookout for a pair of MTB sunnies.

I don't need too much shade, more for eye protection. I'd love photochromic but it's probably cheaper to buy two pairs!
They're awesome. I have a melon so large that my Mother still hasn't forgiven after 50 years. These fit real nice and I feel faster in them. Super light.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Are you happy with them?

I don't need too much shade, more for eye protection. I'd love photochromic but it's probably cheaper to buy two pairs!
I have these

About 8 years old, still like new.

Lenses go from crystal clear, to smoke in almost an instant, though and light AF. Forget I'm wearing them indoors sometimes.

Got em for $60 odd 8 years ago, but $120 is still good considering the joaklies all the bros have.

There's full framed versions too, if you don't want to look like a mid 80s MAMIL.

Also these at less than half that

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Are you happy with them?

bolle sidewinders (impact protection tradie glasses) do come in a polarised version. $60-something bux on ebay, last time I looked

Petero

Likes Dirt
Are you happy with them?

Perfect colour for you too Hambo

HamboCairns

They're awesome. I have a melon so large that my Mother still hasn't forgiven after 50 years. These fit real nice and I feel faster in them. Super light.
Mmm I don't, I'm a medium Giro helmet size and most sunnies look comically large on my face!

Scotty675

Cable thief
I bought a pair of the yellow and blue bolles. The adjustable nose piece is nice to get a perfect fit. When I first put them on I thought they were going to sit to high for my small head but no good fit. I’m yet to try them on the trail yet though.

HamboCairns

would i be a prick if i told you I got a pair for 39 last year, but couldn’t be F’d looking after glasses and they scratched by about the 3rd ride
No not at all, it's good to hear about snagging a bargain! Shame about the scratch.

Maybe some Pushys Bolles for riding and some chemist specials for driving.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last edited: