Bargain buys thread

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Strava has a SUNGOD challenge at the moment, do 200 minutes of basically anything from 22nd April till the 5th May.

You get a 15 pounds off voucher which changes you cart to UK pounds with Aussie shipping this reduces the price by $40 :oops:

I have 2 pairs of Renegades (just bought the second pair a month ago), this drops the price of them with Polarised lenses to $117 a pair.

I used to buy a pair of Maui-Jims every year before tax time and these glasses as just as good.

Get on it Strava-bois, when I joined it I was 80% finished anyway and that walking the dog as I cant even ride.

Decent glasses, fully customisable and the best sunglasses warranty on the planet.

Just joined up. Instantly got the notification that I've completed it.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
I also grabbed one. Just to try out with 11sp 10-46 for Felix. Wish they’d had GS though. Looks like an unnecessarily long cage hanging way down there, ready to get snagged.
Keep an eye out for a ‘swaps for GS’ thread.
Thanks for the testing out, @Scotty675 :)

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I also grabbed one. Just to try out with 11sp 10-46 for Felix. Wish they’d had GS though. Looks like an unnecessarily long cage hanging way down there, ready to get snagged.
Keep an eye out for a ‘swaps for GS’ thread.
Thanks for the testing out, @Scotty675 :)
Also appearing on hundreds of MTB Facebook groups..

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt

$61 with the current 15% off, won't do much better than that I don't think. Not a lot of 203mm stock around it seems.

Strava has a SUNGOD challenge at the moment, do 200 minutes of basically anything from 22nd April till the 5th May.
Entered & completed the challenge, but for $280+ AUD (for Vulcan FFs at least), i'd rather just get Oakley Sutros for 2/3 the price?

Last edited: