Bargain buys thread

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Ping @HamboCairns they're even matching in a gross colour for you :)

EDIT: ewww sorry just realised they're JetBlack cheapie grips not matching Deity. Move along.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Ping @HamboCairns they're even matching in a gross colour for you :)

View attachment 373678

EDIT: ewww sorry just realised they're JetBlack cheapie grips not matching Deity. Move along.
Also, Deftraps are narrower than my current pedals. Thanks for the tip but I'll stick to pink, purple or yellow - and I'm keeping my Nukeproof pedals as I've just replaced some pins, let's see how they go!

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Intense runouts.

Not necessarily bargains, but with the lack of supply might be worthwhile for somebody.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Intense runouts.

Not necessarily bargains, but with the lack of supply might be worthwhile for somebody.
I just got this email too and my first thought was - how on earth are bike stocks non existent yet Intense still have stock to clear?? They must really be in strife

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I just got this email too and my first thought was - how on earth are bike stocks non existent yet Intense still have stock to clear?? They must really be in strife
Don't the carbon frames have a bit of a bad reputation for cracking?

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1K for a carbon frame. I have not connection to this so can’t comment if it is any good but someone buy it as I am saving at the moment