Bargain buys thread

Minlak

custom titis
Who rides such narrow bars? You hobbit chunts. :tsk:
My current bars are 691 and still hit the odd tree on the local trails these will be a little too wide :) and woot says my order shipped was worried their stock levels were no longer accurate

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Lol. If I brought stuff everyday would it lose it's fun value?

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Dear Mr xcxvxcxv,

Your order no 5638790 which has been confirmed shipped, is in fact in error.

The item EA479 - Easton Haven 20mm 31.8mm carbon riser bar, is no longer available. Regrettably, the stock system was in error and allowed a purchase when it was not in stock . The package sent does include the other items you purchased but not the handlebars.

Of course Chain Reaction Cycles will credit your account for $59 US less credit card fees.

We look forward to your continued custom

The Sales Team

Chain Reaction Cycles
Ballyclare
United Kingdom
+44 (0)28 9335 2976

moorey

call me Mia
Bahaha. You're paying to not get them? Kick up a stink if you're paying fees for their error....

Minlak

custom titis
Ewww I never got that email hope mine actually arrive now.... I only bought the other stuff cause I was getting the bars. Mine says shipped and that was last night. When did you get that email? Was that the first email orca follow up email?

marc.r

Likes Dirt
not sure if a chopsticks social media campaign can be successful against CRC but maybe you should get in touch with him if you want to recoup that couple of bucks

Klips

Likes Dirt
Ewww I never got that email hope mine actually arrive now.... I only bought the other stuff cause I was getting the bars. Mine says shipped and that was last night. When did you get that email? Was that the first email orca follow up email?
I'm in the same boat. If they've charged me, then can give me cash back for that amount thanks, none of this "credit account less credit card fees" shit. Especially if they're then only going to put it as a credit on my CRC account.

As an aside, is it just me who is worried that they can send dispatch notices which contain items that aren't in the box...?

tex72

Likes Dirt
Dear Mr xcxvxcxv,

The item EA479 - Easton Haven 20mm 31.8mm carbon riser bar, is no longer available. Regrettably, the stock system was in error and allowed a purchase when it was not in stock . The package sent does include the other items you purchased but not the handlebars.

Of course Chain Reaction Cycles will credit your account for $59 US less credit card fees.

The Sales Team

Chain Reaction Cycles
Ballyclare
United Kingdom
+44 (0)28 9335 2976
Surely you jest. I smell a troll.

Nearly had me spittin' chips, but...

-They are still available on the website as of now.
-Haven't received any followup emails after the order dispatched one.
- My order no. is CRC8digits not 7
- the item no./description is wrong in your email.
:nono:

moorey

call me Mia

And his name isn't Mr xcxvxcxv. :doh:

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dear Mr xcxvxcxv,

The Sales Team

Chain Reaction Cycles
Ballyclare
United Kingdom
+44 (0)28 9335 2976
So when it comes to bargains you're the "if I can't have her, no one can" type of guy.

kwikee

Likes Dirt
You scared me. Just checked my tracking number and there is indeed a parcel on its way!
Sour grapes, pharma?

Last edited:

pharmaboy

Eats Squid

Ah Tex - well done lol

Nothin wrong with a tiny little bit of panic....... :D. :D

As long as one person started checking their trash email box looking.........