Bargain buys thread

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Old mate Chopsticks/Norman Lee used to do this all the time, I suspect that's what got him permanently banned, apart from some of his other choice behaviours...
I was just trying to help someone out but fair enough, just a bit overenthusiastic there!

I'll not post friend's stuff and get them to sign up here.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I was just trying to help someone out but fair enough, just a bit overenthusiastic there!

I'll not post friend's stuff and get them to sign up here.
it's all good, you had already acknowledged and fixed it. Burners will tend to jump on any chopsticks-esque behaviour, as a result of that turd's grubby actions when he was (jeebus help us) part of this community. It was just a quick bit of background forum history. ;)

Jabubu

it's all good, you had already acknowledged and fixed it. Burners will tend to jump on any chopsticks-esque behaviour, as a result of that turd's grubby actions when he was (jeebus help us) part of this community. It was just a quick bit of background forum history. ;)
I have a decent history of buying and paying on time, clearly I'm just shit at the selling part :D

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I think his 2 main issues were selling for a mate (but he did use the template) and scooping up bargains and then posting them for sale himself shortly afterwards for a profit.
The flipping for profit behaviour got everyone pretty fucked off with norman.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bike Closet (US) have a gold SRAM XG-1299 10-50T cassette for US$299. You'll need a drop shipping address for this one.

Anyone buying some of this stuff? They have an X01 12sp cassette for $350aud.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
How do I convert from millilitres of travel to millimetres of travel?
I missed that, but read CBF as “115ml of can’t be f-ed suspension travel”.

But to convert is simple… You just take the square root of the head angle, multiply by 115, and then subtract the airspeed velocity of an unladen Moorey.

Jabubu

I missed that, but read CBF travel as “can’t be f-ed travel”.

But to convert is simple… You just take the square root of the head angle, multiply by 115, and then subtract the airspeed velocity of an unladen Moorey.
Surely there's an ugga dugga missing?