Bargain buys thread

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
My arm could be twisted for another topaz. I’m in
Well, if you are in then someone twist my arm too. :)

Anyone bought one of these with the custom tune option? Thinking to get it to a close as you would like it setup upfront and just do routine maintenance from then onwards.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I assume the prices shown on the site are USD?
Even bringing down a Diamond to $774, which is about AUD$1150 or more, you're only saving about $100-150 over buying from NSD, and that's without the shipping, or the international freight wait
This is true, I looked and only saving $80 on a shock. Then the problem will be duty/gst if go over the 1k mark and split shipping

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
They have a pretty big sale on sunglasses and goggles currently. I was having a look this morning and got tempted to stockpile a little.
Do Oakley no longer make the "rose" goggle lens for the line miner and flight tracker goggles? I've seen the Hi-Pink, but no Rose, which looks like it's got better contrast for low light conditions.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do Oakley no longer make the "rose" goggle lens for the line miner and flight tracker goggles? I've seen the Hi-Pink, but no Rose, which looks like it's got better contrast for low light conditions.

I'll have a look at what I purchased and get back to you. I think it was rose and clear. A whole set of spare goggles was less than a spare lense.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well fuck me! I can't find a receipt in my email, I can log into my account on their site, and there are no details on the Goggle packaging that is any use. I have the flight deck model with what looks to be the prizm hi pink lense. These were fantastic across light from cloudy through to absolutely puking snow. I also have a clear lense pair and never felt the need to get them out. While they are on the cheap I might grab a darker lense goggle for cloudy to sunny days as the girl ones I was using on those days took a couple of savage branch hits and are looking a bit sad.

Scotty675

Cable thief
These seem good value. I know nothing about these but they seem cheap