Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
And then strangely enough the pants are not long enough at the same waist measurement.
Not even close.

They look the same, same waist band, same closer, same everything... but the shorts are so much smaller around the ass and excessively long. Whereas the long pants have nice ass space, feel comfortable and the size 36 is an ok length for me at a regular 32" inseam, but for you they would be halfway up your leg.

I think the issue may be, a lot of people wear the gravity pants high at the ankle. So they are meant to be on the shorter side.

My 2 boys and all their mates actually fold the bottom up, showing about 6 inches of sock, they look like they are running half mast because their cat died. Fckn looks ridiculous.

Mine are loose and a little bit scrunched at the bottom.

fa36aaf1-e295-4a4e-81c6-ff4f8452fbfb.jpg

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I find the material a bit stiff and therefore not as comfy as some others I have.
My current faves are Rocday. Tuff, comfy, lotsa pockets. Only thing I’m not in love with it the fastening system.
Rocday Lite shorts or the other ones?

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Referring to the stiff material quote? That’d be the Dharcos. The Rocdays are nice and stretchy but still tuff.
Rocday have two shorts, the Lite and the other model. Was just wondering which you have tried.
I have plenty of Dharco shorts and agree with what you’ve found with them.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Rocday have two shorts, the Lite and the other model. Was just wondering which you have tried.
I have plenty of Dharco shorts and agree with what you’ve found with them.
Ah, I bought them while in Bright and I’d slid my ass down the rocks on Elevation and tore the shorts I was wearing to ribbons. TLD,if I remember correctly( overated and too expensive!) so didn’t pay a lot of attention to which model but I’d say they are the heavier duty version. Pretty tuff and good endurobro length. I know @ozzybmx likes his shorts Warwick Capper style but if I get any thigh gap above my shorts I just can’t deal and these Rocdays fit perfect in that respect. I’m 6’3.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stanton Email from last nite / early morning

We've jumped the gun a little and gone live with the Stanton Bikes Black Friday Sale!
We're offering up to 40% off pre-painted stock frames, complete builds, components, and outlet frames. Our
IN STOCK NOW page is full of absolute bargains so don't hang about as they're sure to be snapped up fast!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Sorry, im kinda new.. whats the point of special mountain biking shorts?

/hambo
They're made from a stretch material which makes them more comfortable to ride in, the crutch part doesn't hang low and get caught on the tip of the saddle when you're off and on the saddle all the time, and the material breaths better and keeps you cooler.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
They're made from a stretch material which makes them more comfortable to ride in, the crutch part doesn't hang low and get caught on the tip of the saddle when you're off and on the saddle all the time, and the material breaths better and keeps you cooler.
Oath'

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt