Bargain buys thread

Switch

huskier headed gent

Just picked up a dropper remote for $81 and can't see any noticeable imperfections. $150 for free postage. Not alot of bargains around these days so thought it was worth sharing.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Got a Tassie riding trip in less than 4 weeks and need a carry on rolling bag to maximise luggage capacity and be easily moved along with a rolling bike bag.

Just back from Ireland this morning and needed to get on this ASAP, been doing a bit of bag-spotting over the 6 flights I've had in the last 11 days, wanted a semi soft bag with 2 wheels. A few of the surf brand do them but all $150+

I have 2 x XL North Face Base Camp Duffles that I brought my life to Australia in 21yrs ago and they are still used on nearly every camping trip, one red tarp and one yellow tarp.

Found this and ordered it, $65 for the red tarp finish bag.

r1.jpg

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Got a Tassie riding trip in less than 4 weeks and need a carry on rolling bag to maximise luggage capacity and be easily moved along with a rolling bike bag.

Just back from Ireland this morning and needed to get on this ASAP, been doing a bit of bag-spotting over the 6 flights I've had in the last 11 days, wanted a semi soft bag with 2 wheels. A few of surf brand do them but all $150+

I have 2 x XL North Face Base Camp Duffles that I brought my life to Australia in 21yrs ago and they are still used on nearly every camping trip, one red tarp and one yellow tarp.

Found this and ordered it, $65 for the red tarp finish bag.

View attachment 393500

Nice one thanks.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Literally just installed a much more expensive ($/TB) drive in my PS5. Where was this a few weeks ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry. I payed an extra $50 for the same ssd 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
With the absolute mayhem playing out in the silicon fab industry, prices are set to skyrocket while supply gets worse. If you’re sitting on the fence about any purchases, jump now.

USA just announced the latest restrictions in their trade war with China, but this isn’t directly trade related, this is around defence capabilities. All USA citizens involved in silicon fabbing in China loses their citizenship if they continued in any way to participate with Chinese based or Chinese aligned silicon fabs from midnight Sunday night just passed. Of course this was announced with no warning. USA is determined to cut Chinese silicon fabbing off at the knees.