Bargain buys thread

moorey

call me Mia
FWIW, mine is a mix of ex demo and seconds that Mitch cobbled together for me because I needed one in a hurry at the time.
Seconds usually have something as minor as tiny imperfections in the electroplating or small cosmetic marks.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
FWIW, mine is a mix of ex demo and seconds that Mitch cobbled together for me because I needed one in a hurry at the time.
Seconds usually have something as minor as tiny imperfections in the electroplating or small cosmetic marks.
There's no way he would sell something that would make the brand look bad.
As you said, probably a electroplate flaw... nothing that will not look like a full priced rack after a few weeks use.
Great deal !

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Hmmmm. Is the garage stand really worth it / necessary?
Does the rack stand up or lean anywhere on its own if you don't have it?

ozzybmx

Hmmmm. Is the garage stand really worth it / necessary?
Does the rack stand up or lean anywhere on its own if you don't have it?
I welded one up, 25mm box section and 4 x castor wheels and a small piece of 50mm internal box section for the hitch.
Probably cost $30 in steel if you had to buy it.

Yes they are definitely good if you are taking it off the vehicle after use.

Can take a pic if you want.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
I welded one up, 25mm box section and 4 x castor wheels and a small piece of 50mm internal box section for the hitch.
Probably cost $30 in steel if you had to buy it.

Yes they are definitely good if you are taking it off the vehicle after use.

Can take a pic if you want.
Cheers. Might hit you up for that at some point.

Good to know. Cheers.

Ordered!

Figure I can order a stand or make one later. But didn't want to miss out on this. I just knew I'd start work and they'd be gone by home time.

ozzybmx

Cheers. Might hit you up for that at some point.
No worries let me kno.... Ohhh what do we have here ;)

Single trail racks are arguably the best and most advanced vertical bike rack out there and worth every cent BUT $449 for a garage trolley is pretty steep.

If you build one with 4 x swivel castors on it you can move it around your garage even with 5 bikes on it.

You can buy the steel and castors for under $50 and making it took me about 30-45 minutes.

You can even buy yourself a small DC welder and still be quids in... and you have a welder for keeps.
(this is the exact one I have)

bmar560

Likes Dirt
No worries let me kno.... Ohhh what do we have here ;)

View attachment 385712

Single trail racks are arguably the best and most advanced vertical bike rack out there and worth every cent BUT $449 for a garage trolley is pretty steep.

If you build one with 4 x swivel castors on it you can move it around your garage even with 5 bikes on it.

You can buy the steel and castors for under $50 and making it took me about 30-45 minutes.

You can even buy yourself a small DC welder and still be quids in... and you have a welder for keeps.
(this is the exact one I have)

looks great ! I'll bolt one up together when I get my rack. Can't weld :)