Bargain buys thread

Scotty675

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They will check helmets and @moorey is right about insurance companies checking as both have happened to me.
A bit different but I raced a lot of dirt bikes back in the day. They used to check helmets. I always took 2 helmets. I bought in a top of the line AXO helmet from Italy as couldn’t be sourced here at the time. They picked it once, I was able to run a piece of shit with a sticker on it. Did depend on person on the day. I understand why the do it.
If I had the choice of wearing a $1200 unstickered helmet and a $100 stickered helmet I know what I’d choose. My eyes have boggled how some slip through passing the tests

ozzybmx

call me Cáitín
Even from a coma? :p
I remember looking on the ground one day at the trailhead and thinking someone had lost their Aus Standard sticker from their helmet, realised later it was actually mine.

I wonder does it then go back to proof of purchase ? Proving it was an Aus helmet but the sticker is missing.

moorey

with a big stick
I wonder does it then go back to proof of purchase ? Proving it was an Aus helmet but the sticker is missing.
FIIK. I bought my Speedframe from LBS 6 months ago. Within 3 months, my sweat destroyed the glue and it came off somewhere, but LBS could back me up if needed I figure.

Minlak

Ask me about HoboBlo franchise opportunities

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

Minlak

Ask me about HoboBlo franchise opportunities
GoPro Hero 10 with a year of premium on sale for $529
Pick up one of the new batteries at the same time if you order.

ozzybmx

call me Cáitín
Pick up one of the new batteries at the same time if you order.
I haven't had an issue with the original battery, it lasts for ages shooting 4K.

The newest update gave it a longer runtime.

If you need longer than 90 minutes without charging, grab an enduro battery.