Bargain buys thread

moorey

call me Mia
If he got a dollar for every time he was told that he could get a Yeti 29er with eeWings.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Not all of us feel the need to spend 7x what’s needed to get the job done. Even if it’s just your pocket change, and I wouldn’t be any slower on a Huffy.

cammas

Seamstress

looks like one of these, although from reading the ad it sounds like anything that could be wrong with it, is

They had a major issue with the sliders but apparently aftermarket bolts can cure the sliding issue, after that they went to the tug nut design. For $180 might be good little project as they are a nice ride.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Anyone with experience on these? How do they go on dusty hardpack? I need to replace some Michelin Wild Enduros soon and for that price i‘m thinking i might give the Goodyears a go but if they are no good I should just get some Minions…
I really like them, and on hard pack/sand around Stromlo I like them a lot more than the Wild Enduros.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I really like them, and on hard pack/sand around Stromlo I like them a lot more than the Wild Enduros.
Are you running the premium or ultimate sidewall? Are they reasonable rolling resistance?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Are you running the premium or ultimate sidewall? Are they reasonable rolling resistance?
I bought a pair of Premiums. I never really noticed rolling resistance, so can only say they go along nicely.

I bought a pair of rear only and dont have massive time on them as theyre on the Trance and Ive been riding the Orange more lately. But I grabbed a front specific ST in this sale and have plans for more Trance time ;)

They feel softer and grippier than the Wild Enduros, and grippier than the High Rollers. Nothing Ive ever come across feels as unbreakable as the Wild Enduros, but they do feel heavier and less rolly i guess and are a lot sketchier on sand covered hard pack....