Bargain buys thread

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
saw this while trawling for cheap bits for my meta v4 frame.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
wtf... is that my old one? I just sold mine to a mate, if he's flipped it I'll be a bit annoyed! I don't think it is haha, but on first look it was a bit weird!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Jeebus dude! Do yourself a favour, break out that piggy bank and buy yourself some new bloody tyres. Life’s too short to wait around for bargains!
Post a pic of your front tyre for context. Oh wait... :p

moorey

call me Mia
Worn knobs are one thing although I can safely say the WE is not as worn as that but at least I’m not nursing a burst sidewall waiting to happen! That’s loony tunes!
Yep. Through that bad boy in the bin. As much as a part of me wants to see that fail catastrophically as a life lesson, no one wants to go threw that!

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep. Through that bad boy in the bin. As much as a part of me wants to see that fail catastrophically as a life lesson, no one wants to go threw that!
Whoa!! Hang on there! If people on FarceBook are getting the prices they are asking for used tires, there must be some money in that tire. At least that's what I'm hoping as I hoard old tires rather than putting money into superannuation or buying Bitcoin.

Lucaw

Next in line
Whoa!! Hang on there! If people on FarceBook are getting the prices they are asking for used tires, there must be some money in that tire. At least that's what I'm hoping as I hoard old tires rather than putting money into superannuation or buying Bitcoin.
How about $50? “lightly ridden”