Bargain buys thread

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
@4wdphil is bound to see it if we keep tagging! The notifications will be off the charts. For a normal RBer anyway. @pink poodle, @moorey, do you get notification overload?
I think 8 is my personal record, surely that will be nothing compared to the notification bombardment that @4wdphil can expect? I accidentally tagged @slider_phil into this and had to undo it.

Why is everyone talking about @4wdphil all of a sudden?
Who is @4wdphil anyway?
You guys don't know? Surely @4wdphil is best equipped to explain who he is?

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think 8 is my personal record, surely that will be nothing compared to the notification bombardment that @4wdphil can expect? I accidentally tagged @slider_phil into this and had to undo it.

You guys don't know? Surely @4wdphil is best equipped to explain who he is?
You awoke me from my slumber, alas it was a false alarm. But actually, I could use those forks on something

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

moorey

Carte d'or what?
Not a real bargain but still not bad for a young fella - even though it's ugly as, and I'm not surprised it's unridden with that seat angle.

They always look like they had an accident with a compactor.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
If you can squeeze a 275 plus tyre on your ebike (I know, we're talking a nice market here ) these are not bad buying

Just squeeze into wifey's new ebike, they were intended as a cheap tyre while she's riding on the road to the bike park but they're pretty decent I reckon. Set up tubeless with little effort and seemed to have plenty of grip in the mud on the weekend.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk