Bargain buys thread

moorey

call me Mia
If you're not in either of these let me know and I'll message him and ask for a phone number/email so you can hit him up.

View attachment 379886
Found it. Keyword search didn’t bring it up. Cheers.
I see he won’t split, bugger. I’ve got a new derailleur and good cranks sitting here and prefer XD cassette, so not feasible.
Though the driver was included, but no. My mate needs one.
Cheers for the help, cobber.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This 2021 Transition Sentinal frame is something I am interested in but I wouldn't buy a used carbon frame with out looking at it. No taxis running between Hobart and Melbourne at the moment. At least he doen't pretend he never rode it.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
If that’s as listed, it’s a good buy at the moment. A little more travel, and I’d have been temped to jump on the ‘everything moorey hates about new bikes’ bandwagon.
Honestly it's worth investigating. I just noticed he said "50 miles" though so he might be one of those lost Americans who ends up in the OZ group.

The 5010 is no less capable than a 140mm Scout or similar. Awesome bike.

moorey

call me Mia
This 2021 Transition Sentinal frame is something I am interested in but I wouldn't buy a used carbon frame with out looking at it. No taxis running between Hobart and Melbourne at the moment. At least he doen't pretend he never rode it.

Yeah, a mate tried to convince me to buy that instead of waiting for a Scout, but no 29” for me. It’s a sweet looking bike for sure. He sounds honest, but it must be pretty rough I reckon.

moorey

call me Mia
Honestly it's worth investigating. I just noticed he said "50 miles" though so he might be one of those lost Americans who ends up in the OZ group.

The 5010 is no less capable than a 140mm Scout or similar. Awesome bike.
125mm, yeah? It’s a mental thing really. I’d run the Scout 150, and I know that’s still a bit less than I’d prefer for tracks at Maydena and Derby on the TT.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
125mm, yeah? It’s a mental thing really. I’d run the Scout 150, and I know that’s still a bit less than I’d prefer for tracks at Maydena and Derby on the TT.
130mm. V1 was 125. Didn't know Scout ran 150 also. That said, re: TT - 1) It's never going to happen 2) Ride the Crafty.

5010 would be an absolute rocket around your home trails daily loop.