Bargain buys thread

PJO

in me vL comy
Not sure if this is a bargain or a death trap, I haven't had a race face crank for many years.

Seems good price with included chainring. Just have to make up the order to get to $200 free shipping...
Only thing not sexy about them is the 175mm length. 170 or shorter is where it's at these days!

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These race face cranks have been reliable for me. They came stock in the bike and I was planning to upgrade them for the last 2 years. They are still going good.

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
Seems good price with included chainring. Just have to make up the order to get to $200 free shipping...
Only thing not sexy about them is the 175mm length. 170 or shorter is where it's at these days!
10mm longer than I was looking for!

moorey

Carte d'or what?

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
Fuck fuckity fuck! I had a bunch of stuff in my CRC basket this morning before work, but had to rush off and figured I'd finalise the order at work. Well work was too busy and just now I attempted to finish what I had begun and...they extra 10 code isn't working anymore!!! D'oh.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuck fuckity fuck! I had a bunch of stuff in my CRC basket this morning before work, but had to rush off and figured I'd finalise the order at work. Well work was too busy and just now I attempted to finish what I had begun and...they extra 10 code isn't working anymore!!! D'oh.
Hey mate. Im pretty sure we live a stones throw of each other in the Steel City. Ive got a bunch of assorted small crap in my crc cart that if we combine forces might make the whole thing vaguely economical. Shoot me a pm and we can talk business. No suss shit, just business.