Bargain buys thread

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
The Fenix 7 is due to land but will be $1200 - $1500 so those 6X going cheap are awesome value - was hoping my 5 would die before I am forced to buy a 7 ads replacement instead of a 6
Like you need a reason to get a 7

Calvin27

Eats Squid
The Fenix 7 is due to land but will be $1200 - $1500 so those 6X going cheap are awesome value - was hoping my 5 would die before I am forced to buy a 7 ads replacement instead of a 6
youse rekon there is a ceiling for tech watches. I mean yeah they are super functional and all that but the $1k price is getting up there for something that theoretically has a technology life.

Minlak

custom titis
youse rekon there is a ceiling for tech watches. I mean yeah they are super functional and all that but the $1k price is getting up there for something that theoretically has a technology life.
Well there is but don't forget these things are marketed to Triathletes and Cyclists (People with disposable income). The Garmin Dive watch is $3k. But I think $1k to 1.5K is where these will sit for a while.

The new watches will most likely have Pulse OX sensors now too.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Depends who you are asking. Me, yes. @Minlak, less so ;)

Jarrad

Likes Dirt
Pushys selling Shimano Saint Cranks and BB for $249

Also Shimano chain guide cheap too

moorey

call me Mia
Kind of a bargain if you’re into old Ellsworths. I know the bike, one of my Dirt Critter kids. Basic spec but solid if that’s your thing.