Bargain buys thread

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I read that as $3999 + $1599 - $1000 = $4598?
Dunno, says "sale includes" then quotes the retail of the fork so you no ur gettn a sik deal maite. If the fork's additional he can get f**ked. :p

Last edited:

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I read that as $3999 + $1599 - $1000 = $4598?
Close. He’s added a bit for the frame protection too and selling for $4,699.
Dunno, says "sale includes" then quotes the retail of the fork so you no ur gettn a sik deal maite. If there fork's additional he can get f**ked. :p
‘Sale includes‘ the fork at full retail on top of inflated frame price. Send this one to the douche thread

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bit the bullet and made use of the 15% off to get a 12sp E13 Helix Race "Intergalactic" cassette (that seemed cheaper than it should have been - $365 after discount? Listed at $550 on MTBD :oops:), 12sp XTR chain, and 12sp XT shifter.

After having a complete mismatch of 11sp SRAM/Shimano/other gear for a long time, i'm just a little keen.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Bit the bullet and made use of the 15% off to get a 12sp E13 Helix Race "Intergalactic" cassette (that seemed cheaper than it should have been - $365 after discount? Listed at $550 on MTBD :oops:), 12sp XTR chain, and 12sp XT shifter.

After having a complete mismatch of 11sp SRAM/Shimano/other gear for a long time, i'm just a little keen.
I was eyeing these up as well(the 11 speed version), thankfully the sale has ended so my feverish indecisiveness has ended.

I've been running Shimano 12 sp (XT shifter/derailleur, XT chain, SLX cassette) and was happy with it until I rode my wife's bike with 11sp E13 cassette with XO1 shifter and derailleur....that shit is seemless and smoooth....blew me away how good it felt hence I started looking at options. Starting to regret buying two XT 12 sp derailleurs from Pushys:eek: