Bargain buys thread

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Huh got mine the other day and it's the best fitting helmet I've ever had, everyone has a different shaped noggen I guess.
Yeah, one of those things you cant buy online or by recommendation... Gotta try it on. Until Giant started making proper helmets i never had one that was quite right.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Yeah, one of those things you cant buy online or by recommendation... Gotta try it on. Until Giant started making proper helmets i never had one that was quite right.
I've bought a few online, always use PayPal for free return shipping incase it doesn't fit :p

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Strava has a SUNGOD challenge at the moment, do 200 minutes of basically anything from 22nd April till the 5th May.

You get a 15 pounds off voucher which changes you cart to UK pounds with Aussie shipping this reduces the price by $40 :oops:

I have 2 pairs of Renegades (just bought the second pair a month ago), this drops the price of them with Polarised lenses to $117 a pair.

I used to buy a pair of Maui-Jims every year before tax time and these glasses as just as good.

Get on it Strava-bois, when I joined it I was 80% finished anyway and that walking the dog as I cant even ride.

Decent glasses, fully customisable and the best sunglasses warranty on the planet.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
I don't know if this is a pricing error, a Shimano crackdown on price inflation, or something else.. but hot damn. Don't mind if I do.

15% off sale (MOVE15) makes it $119.