Bargain buys thread

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
FYI - Olight RN800 is on clearance at Olight for $65. (USB-C charging, 800lumens 2h on full, down to 8h on low)
Can also save another 12% with CPN12.

I've grabbed some more for hopefully getting the boys out on night rides. No affiliation etc. I just like these lights.

I was banging on about these in the LIGHTS thread... But now they're here. Good price. Fast postage. Love you Olight!

dirtdad

Here you go @PJO
Light, bar mount, go-pro style mount, diff length mount straps, hex, usb-c charging cable.

Reactions: PJO

PJO

in me vL comy
Here you go @PJO
Light, bar mount, go-pro style mount, diff length mount straps, hex, usb-c charging cable.
Thanks just wanted to see how the light attaches to the mounts, looks like a twist lock?

EDIT: Do you know if you can get spare mounts so it can cover multiple bikes without removing the mount?

dirtdad

I think it's a Garmin style 1/4 turn mount. But not certain. Don't have a Garmin to test it with.

K.C.

Likes Dirt
albeit not as slap free as shimano.
Drop a chain when my 12sp GX clutch got sloppy. put new one only slap free for 150km ish then drop chain again:p, if it is X01 or XX1 i would be fuming:mad:
11sp is "adjustable" tho. pulled the pin out on the 11sp X1 clutch cover and turn clockwise 1 full turn and its slap free for 1000km+ :p

Petero

Likes Dirt
Theres a brand new slx 12spd cassette for $100 on the WA MTB sales groups on fb if anyone is looking.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk