Bargain buys thread

Litenbror

Eats Squid

moorey

call me Mia
They reviewed well so I picked up one to sit on the shelf for when my fox dies. Colours aren't the best but I went white to reflect as much heat as possible, also I don't have to look at it so how it looks is other people's problem :p
I said that? :eek:

Scotty675

Cable thief
I nearly bought one of the white and green pocs, I ended up buying one of these
https://www.pushys.com.au/bell-sixer-mips-mtb-helmet-matte-gloss-blue-hi-viz.html
Will be the most unfashionable person on the trail. Today I christened my blue me7’s. Mrs got in Ute yesterday and said it stunk of off shoes. Suppose I should wash my old ones. Have unmatching blue and yellow glasses on the way to go with the different shade of blue helmet. Just need to find some new blue gloves, another shade of cause

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I nearly bought one of the white and green pocs, I ended up buying one of these
https://www.pushys.com.au/bell-sixer-mips-mtb-helmet-matte-gloss-blue-hi-viz.html
Will be the most unfashionable person on the trail. Today I christened my blue me7’s. Mrs got in Ute yesterday and said it stunk of off shoes. Suppose I should wash my old ones. Have unmatching blue and yellow glasses on the way to go with the different shade of blue helmet. Just need to find some new blue gloves, another shade of cause
Bell sixer is the best helmet I've ever owned. And I've owned and broken most of them...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

moorey

call me Mia
A great buy from China at last, only $8 a set, they come with 15 bacon strips each, full CNC'd tube, rubber 'O' ring, very nicely made.

Got these for my boys bike spares wrap, will be ordering some more.

View attachment 373948
Puncture repair....right.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
A great buy from China at last, only $8 a set, they come with 15 bacon strips each, full CNC'd tube, rubber 'O' ring, very nicely made.

Got these for my boys bike spares wrap, will be ordering some more.

View attachment 373948
I bought something similar from Ebay. The stabby thing looks pretty flimsy on the ones I received. The facon strips look like facon strips at least.