Banter/discussion ratio and site rules

Scotty675

Cable thief
The banter brings me back. When I joined up I was new to Mtb and I did find some good info here. Now I come on for the banter. I don’t mind taking the piss out of myself. I’m what would be called anti social these days, no book face, crap chat, tweeter or Insta shit. I do enjoy jumping on here for a laugh though.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The good thing about here is you get called out, call it banter or sarcasm, call it unfair/fair judgement with things taken out of context... yeah maybe it hinges on a bit of an unfair judgement but that's why it has survived, have a huff for a few days and don't even look or post anything because the members here are a collective bunch of chunts :)

For zero banter, facts, fiction and bullshit, join MTBR.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
The good thing about here is you get called out, call it banter or sarcasm, call it unfair/fair judgement with things taken out of context... yeah maybe it hinges on a bit of an unfair judgement but that's why it has survived, have a huff for a few days and don't even look or post anything because the members here are a collective bunch of chunts :)

For zero banter, facts, fiction and bullshit, join MTBR.
Hahaha I deleted every bit of info from my profile in a huff once!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Hahaha I deleted every bit of info from my profile in a huff once!
As I said, absolute bunch of chunts, they jump on a bloke for a single comment that may be taken out of context or sometimes in reflection... may have been rightfully so.

I am the most on-the-fence person on any subject, I have no strong opinions about anything except disrespecting the disabled but still laugh at a joke if its in the right taste.

Nothing and I mean nothing offends me, all taken on the chin. Rudeness or being a dick usually resulted in retaliation but I'm getting older and luckily here, a few warnings and good use of the ignore button works well. Only 1 person on ignore but another chunt is teetering :p

Minlak

custom titis
As I said, absolute bunch of chunts, they jump on a bloke for a single comment that may be taken out of context or sometimes in reflection... may have been rightfully so.

I am the most on-the-fence person on any subject, I have no strong opinions about anything except disrespecting the disabled but still laugh at a joke if its in the right taste.

Nothing and I mean nothing offends me, all taken on the chin. Rudeness or being a dick usually resulted in retaliation but I'm getting older and luckily here, a few warnings and good use of the ignore button works well. Only 1 person on ignore but another chunt is teetering :p
May want to be wary of what subliminal messages you are sending.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
You're going to pinch off my shit? :oops:
What happens at You Yangs stays at You Yangs.

I remember the Farkin days especially school holidays things would get out of control and did need to be reigned in. Was the water in fork Farkin or RB? We won’t mention Mr Chops..oops.

Overall it’s a good forum and a bit of banter helps, prefer posting here than some FB groups.

moorey

call me Mia
What happens at You Yangs stays at You Yangs.

I remember the Farkin days especially school holidays things would get out of control and did need to be reigned in. Was the water in fork Farkin or RB? We won’t mention Mr Chops..oops.

Overall it’s a good forum and a bit of banter helps, prefer posting here than some FB groups.
Hey, you leave @Shredden alone.
Yeah, we don’t get the school kids on holidays any more. Just @Lucaw. I think he’s lost.