Australia Post, I hate you!

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
They only thing that comes to mind is someone has gone rogue with a forklift. Pretty shit. :(
I remember our shop in Melbourne getting a Pinarello frame years ago for a customer. This was when they only sold frames. The box arrived with two obvious forklift shunts in it. The head mechanic said "don't touch it" and sent it straight back to De Grandis. To cut a long story short, it was found that the culprit was the forklift driver at the Pinarello factory (in Italy, where the frames used to go to be finished from the Taiwan factory) and he had munted four frames in all. To cover his arse, he just sent them out hoping to blame whoever...The fact that they managed to get all the way from the factory, to De Grandis and then onto us with no one saying anything, was piss poor. The customer, who had waited eight weeks for the frame, told them to shove it and bought a Colnago.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Came from WA to Vic. This frame hasn't been painted aftermarket. Just straight from the private seller.
So if there’s any Aus post insurance it’ll just be their upper limit of $500 or something??

Jpez

Down on the left!
Shouldn't be. It was insured separately for more than that. It should cover the new replacement front triangle.

Just the absolute pain in the ass having to go through the process, which I'm sure will be painful.
Righto. At least that’s a small positive. So you’re building up a second Katipo?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Wife’s birthday coming up so bought some stuff online and didn’t want her to receive the delivery so had it addressed to the BP down the road.

Postie noticed my name and elected to deliver it straight to the house instead, handing it directly to my wife….

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Wife’s birthday coming up so bought some stuff online and didn’t want her to receive the delivery so had it addressed to the BP down the road.

Postie noticed my name and elected to deliver it straight to the house instead, handing it directly to my wife….
Rookie error. I always have those ones delivered to the post office.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’ve got 2 seperate orders from pushys and MTB direct. Both due yesterday.
They both landed at Sunshine west depot on Tuesday. Sweet. On track. Then both packages were ‘In transit to next sorting centre in Melbourne.’?? Then went to eastern suburbs. Then both in transit to west sunshine again. (5 from my house btw)
Last night both were checked in at Sunshine. This morning they both say ‘In transit to Sunshine’.

Aus Post tracking status- we’re fucking you!’

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I had MTB Direct and Pushys orders this week. Both ordered on Sunday. Got TXT's both were "out for delivery" early Wednesday morning. MTB Direct arrived, nothing from Pushys. Checked the tracking later in the day and it was suddenly en-route to Sunshine West. Not had that glitch before. (Order rocked up this morning)

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I had MTB Direct and Pushys orders this week. Both ordered on Sunday. Got TXT's both were "out for delivery" early Wednesday morning. MTB Direct arrived, nothing from Pushys. Checked the tracking later in the day and it was suddenly en-route to Sunshine West. Not had that glitch before. (Order rocked up this morning)
I ordered from Pushys Sunday week ago and it turned up Wednesday this week :confused: