Australia Post, I hate you!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Do I hate you right now?

Had to get a delayed post sooner or later, ordered express as I needed it in a hurry then this happens. :(
It's infuriating ! I had a massive argument with MTBD over this last year. Ordered and paid express, it said delayed for 2 weeks.

Came around 3 weeks but it also took MTBD 2 days to post it. Apparently I missed their small print time cut-off.

Everyone missing the point of paying for express !

Good luck :(

Flow-Rider

Burner
It's infuriating ! I had a massive argument with MTBD over this last year. Ordered and paid express, it said delayed for 2 weeks.

Came around 3 weeks but it also took MTBD 2 days to post it. Apparently I missed their small print time cut-off.

Everyone missing the point of paying for express !

Good luck :(
This was only coming from Sydney, but pretty sad when you can get a bulk delivery from Ali in china, in just under 2 weeks. Oh, well, can't win them all.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Do I hate you right now?

Had to get a delayed post sooner or later, ordered express as I needed it in a hurry then this happens. :(

View attachment 397415
I had an express delivery delayed recently too.

Their email said it was delayed due to “congestion” in their shipping network, although tracking showed it was going from WA to WA via TAS for some reason, which may have also been a factor.

teK--

Eats Squid
I had an express delivery delayed recently too.

Their email said it was delayed due to “congestion” in their shipping network, although tracking showed it was going from WA to WA via TAS for some reason, which may have also been a factor.
When express isn't express.

We just saw 2 weeks to arrive for an "express" letter sent from Melbourne to Melbourne.

Firstly incorrectly routed to NSW, and then re-routed to rural VIC, before being re-routed back to Melbourne.

It was a court summons requiring us to respond within 10 days!!!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
How the actual fark. That is some serious damage. Presume box had some damage as well?
Yeah, box was squished and potentially did some damage to the axle / chainring attachment of the gearbox as well. I'll have to look into that tonight.

When sent there was no clear tape on the box. On arrival the bottom section of the box was covered in clear tape.

IMG_20230317_130415_copy_2134x1600.jpg
IMG_20230317_130506_copy_1841x1382.jpg
IMG_20230317_130425_copy_2224x1668.jpg