International Ashes Challenge

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Admittedly I’ve never been big, but I put on a few KG’s last year when injured and lazy (reached 80kg, but only 172cm). I quickly dropped down to about 73kg when I started riding 100-150km a week…then it plateaued….and I’ve recently put on a couple of KG again despite riding more than ever and still eating well.
I now don’t put any value in my weight, rather, how I’m feeling.
That’s irrelevant to you and your path though, just relating my experience.
I’m up on exercise
Admittedly I’ve never been big, but I put on a few KG’s last year when injured and lazy (reached 80kg, but only 172cm). I quickly dropped down to about 73kg when I started riding 100-150km a week…then it plateaued….and I’ve recently put on a couple of KG again despite riding more than ever and still eating well.
I now don’t put any value in my weight, rather, how I’m feeling.
That’s irrelevant to you and your path though, just relating my experience.
I’m 193cm and was low to mid 80’s when I was running and racing mtbs. Then hit the gym and went up to around 95kg which was my footy playing weight. I think that’s more my natural weight as I never really lost any size or weight when I stopped doing weights but kept the fitness up (except for 6 days on the Munda Biddi which temporarily dropped me to an emancipated 85kg). If I turn into a slob I sneak over 100kg; 107kg recently is by far the heaviest I’ve been.

Wasn't expecting a quick drop but I suspect it’ll be slower going from here and will hopefully be just under 100kg at end of October, and then hopefully be back to 95kg by end of year, which is where I was before breaking my hand. Getting off the anxiety meds my GP put me on to help with concussion will help; I think they’re part of the reason I’ve stacked on weight.

Minlak

custom titis
I don't recall labelling this as healthy, just that those of us heavyweights that don't look like this stand to lose a bit of weight!
If you look like that you need to lose weight too - not to mention the drug abuse - In that photo he will be in single digit body fat - You get that why through dehydration and extreme fasting - So in fact an active overweight "non body builder" is a far better option for most people.

All this fixation on a weight number with no consideration for activity level of the individual is bullshit

Minlak

custom titis
Ffs, fat people will lose weight if they ride more and eat less. That's probably easier for you.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! - Can I suggest you spend a little more time on worrying about what you can do and not so much what other people can!

Minlak

custom titis
One of the forums I am on you cannot delete your post once someone has replied below you - You can only delete if yours is the most current reply - That would certainly stop this page from looking a a "Little" bit disjointed.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
One of the forums I am on you cannot delete your post once someone has replied below you - You can only delete if yours is the most current reply - That would certainly stop this page from looking a a "Little" bit disjointed.
All threads are a bit disjointed once you click the right button for Hambo. ;)

If it helps I haven't had an erection since @beeb doubled the price of his onlyfans and I had to stop subscription.
Now taking appointments via tele-health. Services offered nationwide, bulk-billing available. :p

Minlak

custom titis
All threads are a bit disjointed once you click the right button for Hambo. ;)

Now taking appointments via tele-health. Services offered nationwide, bulk-billing available. :p
The size of that thing you would only be able to "BULK" bill.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck me! If @zaf back?

Given I'm working a lot less at the moment I'm eating a lot healthier than I normally do (regular meals, less last minute fried shit at work, less fuck it I'll just get a kebab midnight dinners, and a lot less booze because drinking at home alone isn't really my thing) and I am riding a lot more than usual. I've gained about 4 or 5kg over the last 6 weeks. I'm not sure weight is always the most accurate measure...