Anyone used Bikeinn before?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Last time I ordered my SRAM gear from overseas I did check if they had Vittoria tyres for you..they didn’t so I kept quiet :p.
Are you chasing anything else?
Nah... I actually sent an email to Vittoria asking they if there were ever going to sell MTB tyres ever again as its been 9 months and all they have done is supply Norco.

The AP Sales & Marketing Manager replied in a couple of hours and also CC'd the Aus distributor.

I'm not worried what comes here, I just want them available to buy somewhere.

Hi #####,

Thanks for your email.

You’re indeed correct that we have lacked supply of these models in the Australian market. We are currently focused on supplying our Australian distributor (GKA Sports Distribution) with the requested products (Mazza, Martello, Agarro and Syerra).

I note that we have a shipment leaving at the end of this month with some Syerra’s for Australia. But it would be best to check with GKA’s contact person (Emily), who’ve put in CC, as I’m not sure whether this quantity has been reserved. Emily will also be in a better position to help you check on specific SKU’s that you’re looking for.

With respect to the lead time for the other models, we do intend to supply these models ASAP. We hope to ship them around May to GKA from Thailand. Then of course it will take some time before they arrive in Melbourne.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and thank you very much for your support in our brand! We truly hope to be able to provide you your requested models soon

Have a great day.

Greg Veerananda
Sales & Marketing Manager APAC
Vittoria Asia Pacific Limited