Anyone used Bikeinn before?

Sandakan

Likes Bikes
Hi
I wanted to order a Sram Xo1 chain from these guys but had never used them before.
Have any of you guys had any problems with them?
Thanks

BurnieM

Likes Dirt
They are not bad. Stock generally comes out of the Netherlands.
Delivery is slow but not DHL slow.

Descriptions on their website are poor.
Often you need to read the reviews to find out if you getting a lever or a complete brake etc

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Are you sure you can ship SRAM to Australia from BikeINN ?

Try adding it and going to checkout.

Sandakan

Likes Bikes
Wow. That must be a massive problem for them at the moment.
Any alternative brands available and function with the SRAM gear e.g. KMC?
Yep I could have used KMC etc but after a bit of research it was better off to replace the current xo1 with the same.

moorey

call me Mia
My brake levers from them just arrived. Under 2 weeks. They mustn’t geo block or I couldn’t have got these m8000 levers.

ozzybmx

Yep just paid and it has gone through. Was there a previous problem getting Sram into Aust.?
Yes, BikeINN with Australia selected shows no SRAM or Shimano.

If you select another country, SRAM and Shimano becomes available and it will let you add the item to your cart.

Just wondered if it lets you checkout with an Aussie address... which you said it does.

ozzybmx

FFS….if this lack of block gets noticed I’m blaming you lot
There's a few sneaky overseas companies that still send geoblocked brands to Aus, the trick is to be a selfish chunt and keep it to yourself ;)

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
There's a few sneaky overseas companies that still send geoblocked brands to Aus, the trick is to be a selfish chunt and keep it to yourself ;)
Last time I ordered my SRAM gear from overseas I did check if they had Vittoria tyres for you..they didn’t so I kept quiet :p.
Are you chasing anything else?

ozzybmx

Wel….the levers are in my shed.
Are you sure they are still there ;)

As the picture above, if I change the country to another European country, its lets me add blocked brands even with my official address still being in Australia.

Just wondered if it lets you checkout, which apparently it does.

moorey

call me Mia
Are you sure they are still there ;)

As the picture above, if I change the country to another European country, its lets me add blocked brands even with my official address still being in Australia.

Just wondered if it lets you checkout, which apparently it does.
Yep. Phew.