anyone riding toowoomba?

metalhead39

Likes Bikes
im putting this out there but is anyone goin up to toowoomba on this coming sunday, if so that would be sweet and i was wundering if anyone was that could i have a couple of shuttle runs (a swift doesnt quite get the job done).

Regards shaun

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
hey man im a local toowoomberian what kind of bike do u have it will depend if it will fit on our carrier. and are you meaning sunday the first or the 8th?

metalhead39

Likes Bikes
hey man im a local toowoomberian what kind of bike do u have it will depend if it will fit on our carrier. and are you meaning sunday the first or the 8th?
hey mate, i ride an 09 giant glory DH1, and i ment this sun coming (the first). PM me if there is any problems.

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
hey mate, i ride an 09 giant glory DH1, and i ment this sun coming (the first). PM me if there is any problems.
hey man its not worth coming up this sunday, i rode the track today its sufficiantly fucked. and im working this sunday sorry man.

if your still intent on coming up pm dj3 see if u can organise something with him

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
putting me up for stuff i dont know about matt?

anyways i am stuck with schoolwork,other things. so i cant do anything this weekend.

Hey, just thought i'd bring this thread back to life instead of starting a new one...

Similar deal, anyone in the Toowoomba region keen for a ride, I know there used to be a lot of rides happening in Toowoomba, but not not so much.
So, just checking if anyone would want to spend a day on a bit of a group ride around any of the many trails in the area?
If anyone's interested i'm available anytime later in the week or on Sundays?