Anyone in Bendigo pick up a bike for me? Anyone heard of that place? It’s not Ballarat.

glenn1529

Likes Dirt
Hey Burners,
There’s a fella in Ballarat selling an old Diamondback, exactly the same as my first real MTB. Just seeing if there’s anyone close by who might pick it up and keep it safe until I work out some way of getting it to Wodonga. Bike value is about bugger all and getting it couriered would about treble the expense.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
let me check with my wife, i think she is visiting her sis in howlong during holidays? ill check & report back

glenn1529

Likes Dirt
Ummmmm, maybe coz I’m an idiot, maybe cos of childish excitement, probably both. It’s actually in Bendigo, not Ballarat. Um I got no other good reasons.
Cheers for great response though. I’ll edit the title and see how I go after that.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mate, 24hrs too late. I had to look at projects in Bendigo and Wodonga yesterday and could have done a door to door service!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
pm me, i’m in harcourt saturday, can get then if u like, pm me..offer to get it to howlong still stands

Last edited:

glenn1529

Likes Dirt
I’m older than you may think, my first Diamondback was a steel hardtail with cantilever brakes and 7 speed. That fellas DB looks like a Target bike that stole the shoes from a half decent bike.

moorey

call me Mia
I’m older than you may think, my first Diamondback was a steel hardtail with cantilever brakes and 7 speed. That fellas DB looks like a Target bike that stole the shoes from a half decent bike.
Sounds like my first MTB. DB sorrento/sirocco or summink. About 1994/5.

glenn1529

Likes Dirt
OMG samesies nearly. Mine was a 94ish response sport that I bought from my gf at the time. Her whole family was in to racing, she went on to race DH, even went OS.