Any Zwifters out there?

Ackland

chats d'élevage
oof... what a rabbit hole...
So...
You can download the GPX of a previous Zwift PB and convert it to a workout with a % correction factor and load it to ensure that you HAVE to beat a PR or drown when ERG overwhelms you

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Sub 3 months should be achievable.
Currently at 16500 in a month and couldn't access Alpe for the first week while level locked
April 9 will be 2 months since starting on Zwift.... a hair short of 40,000VM this morning... I was on track to get to 50,000VM in 2 months but life has interrupted a few mornings lately.

I've started doing Ven Top rather than ADZ since getting the 25 badge. Can't fault ADZ for levelling though as I've been getting the +1000 bonus with the spinner reasonably often lately

The other "challenges" don't particularly seem worthwhile as both the Tarmac and Dogma are pretty average "prizes"

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
April 9 will be 2 months since starting on Zwift.... a hair short of 40,000VM this morning... I was on track to get to 50,000VM in 2 months but life has interrupted a few mornings lately.

I've started doing Ven Top rather than ADZ since getting the 25 badge. Can't fault ADZ for levelling though as I've been getting the +1000 bonus with the spinner reasonably often lately

The other "challenges" don't particularly seem worthwhile as both the Tarmac and Dogma are pretty average "prizes"
Yeah, but you need to tick them off to fill up the cabinet.

Will boost your desirability in the tandem market...........

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
More likely tension too low than too high @Cardy George with slipping more likely to cause heat / delamination.

Is that a special trainer tyre?
Yep, just ordered the Vittoria version.

It was deforming the sidewall and only slipping on the sudden accelerations but I'll wind it up and see what happens.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
How are you finding the Build me up plan @Ackland
It's been pretty good so far with respect to variety.
I'm not "doing it properly" with respect to sticking with the assigned week structure (eg I just do one every time I do a session).
Some of the workouts have been "meh" but I'm somewhat blindly trusting that they all have their own reason for existing.

Have had a few disrupted weeks (just had 4 days of the infant refusing to sleep) and have at times ignored training load and ended up feeling pretty dead.

Haven't noticed any FTP gains lately but also haven't had a good tilt at ADZ in a few weeks.

I haven't used to platform long enough to have experienced the "old" workout programs but it's good that you can pick or choose workouts whenever

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
It's been pretty good so far with respect to variety.
I'm not "doing it properly" with respect to sticking with the assigned week structure (eg I just do one every time I do a session).
Some of the workouts have been "meh" but I'm somewhat blindly trusting that they all have their own reason for existing.

Have had a few disrupted weeks (just had 4 days of the infant refusing to sleep) and have at times ignored training load and ended up feeling pretty dead.

Haven't noticed any FTP gains lately but also haven't had a good tilt at ADZ in a few weeks.

I haven't used to platform long enough to have experienced the "old" workout programs but it's good that you can pick or choose workouts whenever
I've done the 4 week ftp builder twice...... sort of.

Have broken down both times, but that's my body and it's injuries.

The program itself is great, but it would be nice if it had the trainerroad AI thing built in, to automatically alter the program depending on how your body is dealing with the efforts on top of regular life, that of course real cyclists don't have to deal with.