Any Zwifters out there?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
How is MA MA MA Maria enjoying her club membership? is it everything she was expecting it to be?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
How is MA MA MA Maria enjoying her club membership? is it everything she was expecting it to be?
As I'm sure you can imagine, getting to ride with so many fine specimens of peak masculinity, she gets pretty steamed up in the engine room.

rockmoose

Just signed up for one of this arvo's Off the Maap stage 1's.

I'll see how long I can cling to @leitch wheel, before I totally blow up........

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty

I'll see how long I can cling to @leitch wheel, before I totally blow up........
Lol, going to be the other way round! First Zwift of the year for me, barely ridden for months and coming off a cold. Just figured signing up again might help with overcoming the total lack of motivation and fitness hah.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Opted in for that MAAP 3 part challenge as well, gotta get me some new clobber.

Did an Adhoc dayshifts to nightshifts swap so didn't get to start it yesterday.

rockmoose

Oooh, sounds interesting but I've been abstaining trying to fight off what feels like the start of a cold for the last couple of days.
I'm in for a sag wagon, lanterne rouge ride, if that will intice you more?

I definitely hit a flat spot after the TdF month, so keen to just tick off the rides to keep the legs turning over. Hopefully, motivation will follow......

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I'm in for a sag wagon, lanterne rouge ride, if that will intice you more?

I definitely hit a flat spot after the TdF month, so keen to just tick off the rides to keep the legs turning over. Hopefully, motivation will follow......
I opened the companion app to check that race time (there is one each hour?) .... in doing so I see you have just done a ramp test Mr Moose ... Well, what's the new number?

rockmoose

I opened the companion app to check that race time (there is one each hour?) .... in doing so I see you have just done a ramp test Mr Moose ... Well, what's the new number?
224. A bit under 2.4w/kg. Which for a 50 year old, long term heavy smoker, who only took up mtb in his late 40's, is I think pretty good progression.

It definitely doesn't stack up against some of you real riders though.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
224. A bit under 2.4w/kg. Which for a 50 year old, long term heavy smoker, who only took up mtb in his late 40's, is I think pretty good progression.

It definitely doesn't stack up against some of you real riders though.
Didn't realise you weighed 93kg

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Where was everybody ?

Woke up at 15:00
Read forum
Joined up MAAP ride at 15:15
Pulled on bibs and socks at 15:20
Rode 25km race at 15:30
HR went from 55 to 175 in about 2 minutes flat :rolleyes:

Ready for another nightshift now.

Last edited: