Any Zwifters out there?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Ok, fat skin bags month of birthdays is over, so looking for a good zwift training program.... Can't ride to work for commuting due to f@cjs f@ckimg up car free paths and bridges being built.... Suggestions?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Ok, fat skin bags month of birthdays is over, so looking for a good zwift training program.... Can't ride to work for commuting due to f@cjs f@ckimg up car free paths and bridges being built.... Suggestions?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
4 week ftp builder will work you. I haven't done any others. I think @Ackland did some of the Build me up program, and @Cardy George did the Gravel Grinder or Dirt Destroyer plan.

rockmoose

I‘ve done most of gravel grind, it’s not overly hard
Not that I'm following my own advice but The Wringer, The Gorby, and The McCarthy Special, for VO2 max. Any of the over/under workouts for threshold. SST Medium for sweet spot. Do these in blocks with lots of Z2 in between.

Make sure your ftp is up to date..........

I can only stick to training plans if i have committed to an event and then I ditch zwift once the event is done.

This time post event I will try to do a couple of group rides a week and maintain some fitness

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Didn’t go so bad, reckon I might hit that group up a couple of times, try and push the boat out a bit
Watch out for the dirt group C grade rides. They're a b grade recovery ride and will happily sit right on the pointy end of C. Great for half an hour of workout, but I'm usually cooked before they get to the 90min finish

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

The mob I rode with and will ride with again Wednesday morning is TBR (The Big Ring) and the seem to structure rides for those wanting to break out of D.

I know targeted training would benefit me more however mentally I wont stick to it without a real world event coming up, this seems like a good way to improve.

Cat A here I come !!!

rockmoose

The mob I rode with and will ride with again Wednesday morning is TBR (The Big Ring) and the seem to structure rides for those wanting to break out of D.

I know targeted training would benefit me more however mentally I wont stick to it without a real world event coming up, this seems like a good way to improve.

Cat A here I come !!!
It certainly helps with flagging motivation, and you do get benefits from the efforts.

But, as you surmise, you will indeed get far more benefit from structured workouts.

Perhaps, continue as you are, because it IS fun and it IS getting you on the bike. But try to factor in one structured workout each week targeting what you feel is your weak point in your TBR rides.