Any Zwifters out there?

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Was my first proper ride with the new PC set up.
New 6th gen M2 WiFi/ Bluetooth card was flawless.
Frames capped at 60 to save pointless rendering.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Put the trusty old 3d printer to work and made a steering wheel block thingo, just in time to not use it because the novelty wore off the MTB track about a year ago

Pretty happy with it, buttery smooth with those bearings rolling around. It does move a little though so I might look at making a softer TPU pad for it to sit on so it doesn't slide at all.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Ackland

chats d'élevage
17x ADZ and a touch under halfway to Tron....

Should get my 25x badge soonish

(Though I did see that some people have had to do more than 25x ADZ before getting their masochist badge)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I've just had to cancel my Zwift subscription completely. It stays there with the free 20-25km a month until I take it up again.

I had it paused for 8 weeks until the 22nd March while I sorted out my issue but it was due to recommence in 1 more week and couldn't be extended any longer, so cancelling was the only way.

Pretty silly that you can't keep it paused while injured, recovering or just taking advantage of good weather.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Pretty silly that you can't keep it paused while injured, recovering or just taking advantage of good weather.
I think that they will eventually have to come up with better packages for this sort of thing.
It seems to be a common occurrence in cold climates that riders only subscribe for 6 months.

My current excuse.... super duper time poor

"Peak Zwift" seems to happen in January

What a pita, get to the last couple of intervals, first ant+ (cadence sensor) drops out, nek minute zwift disables erg mode

i run zwift on a laptop so I can have Bluetooth and ant+ connection.

has worked for weeks, any clues ?

Last edited:

Ackland

chats d'élevage
What a pita, get to the last couple of intervals, first ant+ (cadence sensor) drops out, nek minute zwift disables erg mode

i run zwift on a laptop so I can have Bluetooth and ant+ connection.

has worked for weeks, any clues ?
Over on zwift PC masters FB group there's a guide that includes this ant+ advice...

Screenshot_20230315-210654.png

@Ackland thanks, I will try that tonite before my training.

I did search but never found anything like that

turning off the windows updates will be a godsend. Every time I go to train it’s like being at a roulette table but instead of red, black or green it’s zwift update, windows update or no updates.