Any Zwifters out there?

Ride this arvo went ok, couldn’t keep up with the group I joined, power bounced around, got an ftp upgrade to 162 overall it was a good hit out.

Applied to join the moorey zwift club :p

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Ride this arvo went ok, couldn’t keep up with the group I joined, power bounced around, got an ftp upgrade to 162 overall it was a good hit out.

Applied to join the moorey zwift club :p
Sorry steve, I had to get the tech support geek out of his mum's basement.

He was waffling something about fluids and his grubby hand.

I might fumigate the club room for everyone's safety.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Zwift price increase. Annual memberships.

Currently I am on a 6 week hiatus... it's summer, it's good to get out, the Zwift room is an oven but I will need it for recovery in a few weeks time.

rockmoose

I just ride my tron everywhere.

But I do have the top climbing frame and wheels, top aero frame, and (gulp) top gravel frame and wheels.

Only thing worth buying, which I can't for another level?? Or 2, is the safety bike. Most expensive bike out there. Climbs like a brick, as aero as a brick, and as pretty as a brick

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I just bought some DT swiss wheels for the stock zwift bike and am waiting to get to lvl 9 to buy the Cannondale Evo...
Hopefully I'll get the Trek emonda soon and at some point hoping for the Millensteins via the Alpe Spinnermajig

rockmoose

I just bought some DT swiss wheels for the stock zwift bike and am waiting to get to lvl 9 to buy the Cannondale Evo...
Hopefully I'll get the Trek emonda soon and at some point hoping for the Millensteins via the Alpe Spinnermajig
^^^ That's the go. It is good that you can get a really top frame (Evo), at a low level. Anything above that, you really wouldn't feel in a bunch setting.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I've never used any, I think I have 2.6m

But I just ride the steel frame bike I first got. I guess if I got the tron bike I'd use that.
If you're just using it for workouts/training then it really doesn't "matter" what you're equipped with.

It's just for the other wanky things that you get sucked into... eg needing to have an aero bike to draft enough to stay with the group.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
5 trips up the Alpe, Milli's twice and 3 pair of socks.

The second was a group ride, try one of them.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I've got:

* The Canyon Aeroad and some DT wheels ARC1100 that are the best aero set I can get, at my level at least; and
* Some low weight Enve wheelsand the Trek Emonda

Had those for a while and I have a million sweaty things burning a hole in my pocket but nothing really worth buying.