Any Zwifters out there?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Not sure if it’s my imagination but since they did that September update, it feels like my power is oscillating around either way on the refreshes when I feel like I’m being fairly constant. Haven’t tried in erg. Anyone else noticed that after the update?

I also had the ATV loss of connection to every device problem which was well reported but all good after a logout and in a couple of days later.
I have noticed a few interesting warbles, i'll call them. Nothing drastic like I was having at the start of each workout, a couple of updates ago.

Have you done a calibration recently? I should probably do another. Remember to calibrate using your trainer's app, not the zwift one.

rockmoose

Yes, have done a couple of rides ago.
Well then, time to suck it up and wait for the zwift techy nerds to iron it out.

Maybe take the opportunity to get out on the gravel bike, TT bike or, god forbid, run

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Well then, time to suck it up and wait for the zwift techy nerds to iron it out.
It fucking annoying when Zwift shit isn't working.

Riding is a big part of most of our lives and when you ride you get happy... next thing you are sweating, HR up and bang ! Zwift fucks up.

I know Zwift is inside but sometimes its inside or nothing, take today in SA, its blowing a gale and hammering down, its a Zwifty kinda day.

I can only compare it to a bike failure, eg smashed wheel, ride over, sweat drying, HR heading back to normal, only thing left is the anger of why your ride has ended and how to sort the fucker out.

Touch wood, I haven't had an issue since my motherload of issues back when the computer/something was failing.

rockmoose

It fucking annoying when Zwift shit isn't working.

Riding is a big part of most of our lives and when you ride you get happy... next thing you are sweating, HR up and bang ! Zwift fucks up.

I know Zwift is inside but sometimes its inside or nothing, take today in SA, its blowing a gale and hammering down, its a Zwifty kinda day.

I can only compare it to a bike failure, eg smashed wheel, ride over, sweat drying, HR heading back to normal, only thing left is the anger of why your ride has ended and how to sort the fucker out.

Touch wood, I haven't had an issue since my motherload of issues back when the computer/something was failing.
Seems to me you've well and truly egged on the zwifty jinx gods to come and smite you with their furious anger now.

ozzybmx

Seems to me you've well and truly egged on the zwifty jinx gods to come and smite you with their furious anger now.
Hope not, all has been running fine and dandy since the big swap and the multiple cable swap out. Zwiftalizer tells me I'm doing ok.

ozzybmx

I did a calibration on my trainer tonight for the first time in a while.

Cold spin down time is around 12.5 seconds

Hot spin down time is 17.5 seconds

How are these different spin down times affecting my accuracy ?

Which one should I go with ?

Mattyp

Cows go boing

It doesn't really matter when you set your weight 30kg less than actual. :p

rockmoose

The second one. You're meant to ride for 5-10 minutes before doing a calibration, to warm the whole kit and caboodle up.