Any Zwifters out there?

rockmoose

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Come on @rockmoose you can double up on Alpe du Zwift today and tomorrow... maybe even a couple today ;)
Nah, doing the epic kom both ways, and that killer bonus climb to the tower which is mostly 15%, was enough for me today.
I'll see how I feel in the morning. It will be either bulk flat k's with Coco Cadence, or a slow grind up the Allpe.

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
Joining the Zwift cult :rolleyes::D

Any reccs for a riser block for the front wheel? there's a 3 pozzi one on cyclingdeal that looks ok

Also, do people just lay a towel on the top tube to deal with sweat, or are those sweat covers worthwhile?
I have a $15 fan from aldi for cooling, and some thin non-slip trainer mat I got online years ago. NFI what to put the lappy on to get the right height though. the Wahoo table things looked like an absolute ripoff.

ozzybmx

call me Cáitín
Joining the Zwift cult :rolleyes::D

Any reccs for a riser block for the front wheel? there's a 3 pozzi one on cyclingdeal that looks ok

Also, do people just lay a towel on the top tube to deal with sweat, or are those sweat covers worthwhile?
I have a $15 fan from aldi for cooling, and some thin non-slip trainer mat I got online years ago. NFI what to put the lappy on to get the right height though. the Wahoo table things looked like an absolute ripoff.
If you have a dedicated zwift bike, I made a stand and removed the front wheel completely.

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
If you have a dedicated zwift bike, I made a stand and removed the front wheel completely.
nah, not at this point. I need to get a new groupset so I can put the current one on a frame in a box to make a dedicated zwift bike.

What do you use for a lappy table, Ozzy?

ozzybmx

call me Cáitín
nah, not at this point. I need to get a new groupset so I can put the current one on a frame in a box to make a dedicated zwift bike.

What do you use for a lappy table, Ozzy?
A TV cabinet and a 40" LED TV. The non smart LED'S are cheap as chips, reckon I paid $80 off scumtree.