TAS FOUND: Any medium or large single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Shipping though.
Dude...this is the best option the you've seen since the bummer that was the frx. Buy the whole thing, suck up the postage (it can't be that much? And if it is...fly over to Australia for the weekend, have a good time, rendezvous with seller, fly home with bike and no regrets), juggle the boys you have into a super bike, flog off the scraps and get yourself on the trails.

Lucaw

Next in line
Dude...this is the best option the you've seen since the bummer that was the frx. Buy the whole thing, suck up the postage (it can't be that much? And if it is...fly over to Australia for the weekend, have a good time, rendezvous with seller, fly home with bike and no regrets), juggle the boys you have into a super bike, flog off the scraps and get yourself on the trails.
Being 14 this is exceptionally hard

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Being 14 this is exceptionally hard
With that attitude, yes. Looks like postage is going to be a much better option than a wild FIFO weekend in Melbourne. At $900 it's a sweet buy, add the postage ($150-200 I'm guessing?) And it is still a good buy.

Have you established a fresh budget for round 2?

Lucaw

Next in line
With that attitude, yes. Looks like postage is going to be a much better option than a wild FIFO weekend in Melbourne. At $900 it's a sweet buy, add the postage ($150-200 I'm guessing?) And it is still a good buy.

Have you established a fresh budget for round 2?
I just want the frame, as I already have a ton of good parts here for it

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I just want the frame, as I already have a ton of good parts here for it
That I understand, but it's not going to be an easy find. You may need to buy the lot and sell off the parts you dont want. If that frame is in good condition it is worth that kind of money on its own.

moorey

call me Mia
That I understand, but it's not going to be an easy find. You may need to buy the lot and sell off the parts you dont want. If that frame is in good condition it is worth that kind of money on its own.
Disagree about the frame price. $4-500 tops in great condition with good shock.

Lucaw

Next in line
I saw a 2 year old remedy frame with a rear shock for $750, so I am definitely with moorey