Another new guy

Reece72

Squid
Hi all just signed up the other day and already enjoying the site.
I have a couple of bikes a trek session 888 not finished yet and a merida 120 which I built from frame and a specialized retro bike which I will start after the trek is done.
Look forward to chatting to a few of you and seeing what builds you have done.
How do I attach photos as says mine are to big.

Minlak

custom titis
I have a couple of bikes a trek session 888 not finished yet and a merida 120 which I built from frame and a specialized retro bike which I will start after the trek is done.
Hey hey - welcome - don’t drink the Kool Aid!

You have to resize the photos to attach directly to the forum. You can use paint if on a computer and in an iPhone when you select the photo you can resize it from the phone - no idea on android cause that’s for XC riders.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Welcome...we all wish ours were too big!

To attach pics they currently need to be under 2mb. I just crop my images to get them down to size

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Welcome @Reece72!

On behalf of the XC riders (don't worry, there's not many of us) the Snapseed App is good for resizing photos, or uploading them to photo hosting sites like Imgur and using the link function.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Hi Reece,

Click New Post button

When it's posted and you can see your image, right click on the image and open image in a new tab -

Then copy the URL from your browser (it will look like similar to this - ).

Click the image button in Rotorburn when you create a new post, choose the link icon and paste in the URL.

Et voila full size image and no server strain :)

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Years ago I worked for a multinational company that had a staff health program embedded into daily operations.

The sort that made sure the cafeteria had nutritional labels on all the food served, healthy options in both cooked/packaged food, fruit delivery, vending machines which had more water than soft drinks etc.

Occasionally they would do company wide email blasts on health, send out themed toys (stress balls etc). Anyone whos worked at a large multinational will recognise this sort of shit.

One day, somone from the health ahead team decided what a great idea a sprint about propper hydration would be. Complete with water bottle and get this, A CARD THAT HAD A COLOUR SCALE OF PISS FOR YOU TO TAKE TO THE BATHROOM AND COMPARE YOUR OUTPUT AGAINST.

The whole office was litterally telling everyone else what colour piss they had for two weeks. No shame, just facts.

"What colour were you?"
"This one"
"Drink more water, karen"
"I know, right?"

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Welcome noob.

Savory yeast and other things can turn your piss to the colour of a green highlighter. Allegedly.

That stem on the old Spesh is epic.