All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Same, full refund after a dispute started. Still hoping it turns up...

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for a heap of cables and ferrules after ordering in September. The sad thing is I'm still considering buying stuff at their Black Friday sale.
There's really no way you can prove you didnt get it when it says delivered, same with AliExp.

I reckon they may look at your track record, eg buying $100's worth of stuff, some items over the $100 mark... then starts a dispute on $12 of cable ferrules or presta cores :D

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Any recommendations for sintered brake pads for Shimano twin pot calipers? M8000 etc.

have had this running in the honzo for about 300km so far. Seems to be doing fine.

and these look to be identical to the set they’re replacing as well.

moorey

call me Mia
Any recommendations for sintered brake pads for Shimano twin pot calipers? M8000 etc.
8000’s are single. Make sure you don’t grab those.

Haven’t tried those ZTTO converter BB’s, but I’d certainly give one a shot. Anything will be better than PF….particularly DUB PF. Local kids are lucky to get a few months out of them before they either creak of the bearing shit the bed.

edit. Derp, I read that as 4 pot.

Last edited:

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
8000’s are single. Make sure you don’t grab those.

Haven’t tried those ZTTO converter BB’s, but I’d certainly give one a shot. Anything will be better than PF….particularly DUB PF. Local kids are lucky to get a few months out of them before they either creak of the bearing shit the bed.

edit. Derp, I read that as 4 pot.
The bb has been good so far.
Any of the gold sintered pads
Got a link to a seller?

Flow-Rider

Burner

have had this running in the honzo for about 300km so far. Seems to be doing fine.
View attachment 383406

and these look to be identical to the set they’re replacing as well.View attachment 383407
All the sinted pads I've bought from Ali seem to howl like a Banshee, Don't buy the BIKEIN brand in sinted as they were the worst, they got so hot that they started to vibrate the rotor at high speed.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I haven't had any dramas with them and I've gone through quite a few sets. Also used them for years on the dirtbike.
I haven't tried the brand you listed but no luck here, and I've tried quite a few, I find when I hit long descents even with big rotors they howl. The semi-metal compounds seem to work the best for me. I've still got more pads hidden away somewhere that I haven't tried too.