All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Thanks, I've ordered those shorts and jersey.
Going to try some of those knock-off DT ratchet hubs as well.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I stripped mine out. Could have been that I used too much grease though so YMMV. If giving it a go, would recommend the lightest of applications of freehub specific grease - worth sourcing the DT stuff (95% Molykote TP 42, 5% mineral oil). Honestly though it's probably worth getting the genuine thing if you really want the 54t, or just stick with the 36t.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've been noticing a lot of people post reviews before actually installing/trying the product, probably because Aliexpress asks you to leave a review when you mark something as arrived.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've been noticing a lot of people post reviews before actually installing/trying the product, probably because Aliexpress asks you to leave a review when you mark something as arrived.
You can update a review but I agree, most wouldn't be bothered.

Yet1

Likes Dirt
I would have close to 1000km on my Ali Express Ztto 54t ratchet with no problems! I used a light coating of slick honey to install. I carry the stock one in my camelbak, takes up minimal space, is light and can be fitted with no tools if the Ali Express one breaks.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ok, more clicks on my youtube video. Nearly 1200 in 3 weeks, this is my retirement gig, might rename myself the Foam Ranger :p

Got a f%#ked up knee so no riding for the past week but I have done 70km on the Chi 60t ratchet and it hasn't missed a beat but all this failure chit-chat had me worried so I bought a genuine DT Swiss 54t kit from Bike24 and have it in my car so if the ratchet fails, I'll have the back up where ever I am.

I will be keeping the 60t in there until it breaks. Mine is not the ZTTO, its a >Fovno 60t here<