All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Shorsau

Likes Dirt
Bought a BXT all carbon fork about 4 months ago. Ended up costing around AUD 210 delivered. Stacked the bike last week and carbon handlebar (Nukeproof) dug in and the top of the steerer tube on the BXT fork snapped off. The handlebar is fine. Contacted the vendor and credit to them they are willing to replace the fork if I pay USD 40 postage. Don't think I'm gonna bother though.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just got a shipment from AliExpress today, I knew I'd ordered olives and barbs but it's been a few weeks and I couldn't remember what else I'd ordered. It was like Christmas.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Bought a BXT all carbon fork about 4 months ago. Ended up costing around AUD 210 delivered. Stacked the bike last week and carbon handlebar (Nukeproof) dug in and the top of the steerer tube on the BXT fork snapped off. The handlebar is fine. Contacted the vendor and credit to them they are willing to replace the fork if I pay USD 40 postage. Don't think I'm gonna bother though. View attachment 389245
What compression plug were you running?

How many spacers?

Shorsau

Likes Dirt
I've ordered a Trek 1120 (Bontrager) fork to replace the BXT. It has an alloy steerer and A2C of 510mm which will help do away with some of the spacers. Ordered the bolt on rack for it too.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Tested my rims out on some pretty gnarly rocky and old school trail yesterday.
(Blieschke trails @ozzybmx).

Plenty of pings.
Zero dings
Not on Strava, didn't happen ;)

Its rough and rugged, made by sheep/cattle and hard to find.

Would be nice to get the loop dug in somehow.

That ride you commented on about the shotguns, that was riding across about 200m of grassy meadow and jumping the fence into the Blieschke loop where it turns around after the creek.

Its the fastest way (so far) around the Mount.

EDIT: PIC

Left: Simons, Right: lap of the Mount.

Last edited: