All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

moorey

call me Mia
I have a spare XD 10-46t 11sp Garbaruk if you'd rather something known to be reliable, would be happy with 150ish.

That said, the ZTTO doesn't look half bad, certainly looks more solid than the older ones with alloy low gears.
I'm leaning towards trying this while I'm waiting 6-26 weeks for the Aliexpress ones.......
Would you be happy for me to pay post both ways if its a test and fail.....or just the one way and keep it if it fits?

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm leaning towards trying this while I'm waiting 6-26 weeks for the Aliexpress ones.......
Would you be happy for me to pay post both ways if its a test and fail.....or just the one way and keep it if it fits?
Yep that sounds fine to me (I mean, so long as you pay for the cassette too if it fits ;)) Shoot me a pm I guess

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Has anyone bought a carbon kids fork from AliExpress? Most kids forks are leaden pogo sticks (Suntour XCT Jr is 2.3kg!) and I wish more just specced a rigid fork with disc brakes but alas they don't all do that (props to Scott though).

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
Has anyone bought a carbon kids fork from AliExpress? Most kids forks are leaden pogo sticks (Suntour XCT Jr is 2.3kg!) and I wish more just specced a rigid fork with disc brakes but alas they don't all do that (props to Scott though).
I may have just what you are after. Carbon fork, PM disk mount, 9mm QR dropouts. PM me if you are interested.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
So you ordered from Garbaruk direct?

Chullora is where the big Aus Post interchange is in Sydney I think.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ordered those Garbaruk cassettes about 2 weeks ago....expected 6 weeks or so for delivery....

Edit, ZTTO, not Garbaruk
What did the one on the right (black/silver CNC) weigh in at, approx to advertised weight ?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Ordered those Garbaruk cassettes about 2 weeks ago....expected 6 weeks or so for delivery....
View attachment 376139
Edit, ZTTO, not Garbaruk
I got notification my Helix has finally hit Australia after sitting in Frankfurt for over 4 weeks.
so excited to get it on the kitchen table and spin all the things and admire its shininess as it won’t be going on a bike for three months! Highlight of my day!

looking forward to ride reports of these ZTTO cassettes.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I got notification my Helix has finally hit Australia after sitting in Frankfurt for over 4 weeks.
so excited to get it on the kitchen table and spin all the things and admire its shininess as it won’t be going on a bike for three months! Highlight of my day!
Mine was nearly a table ornament too, see fuckwits thread for ref :p

Jpez

Down on the left!

looking forward to ride reports of these ZTTO cassettes.
No need for sad face @slowmick
Ive got bikes to ride and it’s something to look forward to.
How’s the Prevelo going??