Aldi bike stuff

damo666

Likes Dirt
Has anyone got any real world experience with this aldi ebike? Is it the first time they are selling one, or has it been around before?

My MIL was asking about it....
Got one for wifey about 12 months ago. Can’t fault it.
We got it for weekend rides around the lake, for coffee runs, to the shops etc (bike path stuff).
Gets about 40km to a charge, and I haven’t done a single thing to it other than occasionally pumping up the tyres or splashing some lube on the chain.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Got one for wifey about 12 months ago. Can’t fault it.
We got it for weekend rides around the lake, for coffee runs, to the shops etc (bike path stuff).
Gets about 40km to a charge, and I haven’t done a single thing to it other than occasionally pumping up the tyres or splashing some lube on the chain.
Cheers for that.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Ended up at Aldi today and their next version of shorts + liner were in the bargain bin for $14.99 and in my size.

No more elastic waist adjustment and the material feels thinner but has 2 zippered pockets. The liner looks more cushioned than earlier attempts but I usually use a Fox or Pearl Izumi liner anyhow.

A true dual purpose item. Once they wear a hole in the butt then they are relegated to gardening shorts. :)
20230319_162915.jpg

Attachments