Ahahahahaha.....and the saga continues.....(my farkin wrist)

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well as alot of you know i have a pretty badly busted wrist. I thought it was getting better until about 2 weeks ago when it started dislocating again. So last thursday i went and had some more tests done, one of which was a bone scan of my right arm. Lets just say i was quite shocked at the results. Seems i've been getting around with not only a broken wrist but also a fractured elbow and shoulder..........i'm trying to laugh about it... :? I also seem to be suffering from a condition known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy which is basicly an over stimulation of the nervs in my arm from the 3 breaks and having to try to rebuild my arm after having it in a cast and braces for so long, this is also currently stopping the doctors from operating on my cartilage or pinning any broken bones. Today i'm getting yet another new brace made(this one will be almost like fore arm cast) and then in 3 weeks i have a joint consutation with 2 doctors to see what else can be done.

And life goes on........... :)

The black areas indicate fractures

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude that sucks. All i can say is get well soon, but now it looks like that will take a while longer :(

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kalem said:
damn you gutty! Look into a bionic arm! Titanium bones and kevlar skin baby!
Hahahahaha
Yeah.......believe me mate, i would if i could.

Josh & Fatride: thanks guys, i was kinda expecting some bad news so i'm not that bummed by it. Like i said, getting around with 3 breaks in my arm for months is almost funny, i'm trying to laugh about it.

Atleast there was some good news yesterday, i found out my cartilage can actually be stitched up if it won't heel properly.

S.

ex offender
Jeebus dude, you're not havin much luck are ya... I hope some miracle happens or something and you get better super quick!

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Socket said:
Jeebus dude, you're not havin much luck are ya... I hope some miracle happens or something and you get better super quick!
I was trying to show you this thismorning. Where'd ya go ??

G

YOU HAVE ONE BEEFY ARM DOOD!!!!
its like you got micro bones in comparison to your arm
FARKIN