Adventure Women Session Gap Creek, Brisbane.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Real Adventure Women and more for 2014

Looking forward to a huge year, here's what's coming up this month.
Sunday Jan 5 Real Adventure Women's MTB Intermediate 8.30-10.30am Gap Creek Brisbane
Sunday Jan 5 Real Adventure Women's MTB Beginners 10.30-12.30am Gap Creek Brisbane
Sunday Jan 12 Learn to Jump Session 2-4pm Mixed Anzac Park Toowong
Sunday Jan 19 Real Adventure Men's MTB Advanced 9.00-11.00am Gap Creek Brisbane
Sunday Jan 19 Real Adventure Women's MTB Advanced 7.00-9.00am Gap Creek Brisbane
Bookings essential info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com

Asterope

Likes Dirt
Hi Rob,

what are the pre-reqs for attending the advanced womens sesh on the 19th?
And when is the next jumps session after the 12th? (baby shower to go to that afternoon.... uuuuuuggghh :bored: )

Cheers
E :thumb:

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Hi Rob,

what are the pre-reqs for attending the advanced womens sesh on the 19th?
And when is the next jumps session after the 12th? (baby shower to go to that afternoon.... uuuuuuggghh :bored: )

Cheers
E :thumb:
As long as you are pretty comfortable with regular switchbacks and happy to get into riding some rocks you are good to go.
At the end of the day we do everything in sections so if you're not happy to ride something no dramas.
If you are thinking of hitting jumps you'll be fine, haven't worked out the date for the next jump session, normally about once a month to every 6 weeks.
Like Roadie Rob's Bicycle School on Facebook or just keep an eye out on my website.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Hi all this weekends and next weekends mountain biking skills sessions at Gap Creek are filling up so don't forget to email me to book in. info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com
Sat May 3rd
Intermediate women's 7-9am
Beginners women's 9-11am
Intermediate mens 1-3pm
Sat May 10th
Advanced men's 7-9am
Advanced women's 9-11am

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt

I've got a few spots left for this Saturday's (Nov 1) Real Adventure Women's mountain bike skills session. $40

Intermediate 7-9am for riders that can ride single trail but need help with basic skills, obstacles and cornering.

Beginners 9-11am for riders that have either never been off-road or only a few times.

Bookings escential. info@roadierobsbicycleschool.com

Next session after this one Dec 13th