Adelaide what to ride...

boyracer

Likes Dirt
Missed this. 80 to 85 depending on route. i'm old Belair Road side
Elizabeth is great for people watching...;)
My bike stays in my office with me.
Don't know how to attach a GPX file but usually bike tracks to Adelaide Gaol then Churchill road to Greenfields wetlands, behind Globe Derby then Para River trails to Salisbury and trainline inspection tracks to Elizabeth. CX bike or SS 29er...

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
Ok looks like we have a few participants, all we need is a day a time and a location, who's going to organise this rabble..??

boyracer

Likes Dirt
We are there from 27th till 2nd so I'll leave it up to boyracer..but it will probably be easier on the Sunday as we have shuttles on the Saturday, maybe Friday arvo train shuttles are an option but I'd need a yay or nay from the locals if that's feasible...
Sunday 30th?
meet top or bottom of hill.
Ride craigberm and sturt gorge trails loops, Ando's then Edinburgh pub?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Sunday 30th?
meet top or bottom of hill.
Ride craigberm and sturt gorge trails loops, Ando's then Edinburgh pub?
I'm in! You guys can wait another 6 months, yeah? I don't actually know when I'll be in Adelaide next, everything is Melbourne based for us at the moment.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
yeah..says the rock climber.
I'm not fussed about distance. If it looks like too much just loops of Craigburn?
Hows the recovery going Oz?
Back to normal. Lost a bit of fitness but bought an eeb so not panicking about getting it back in a hurry.

I'm between nightshifts 29th and 30th so may be iffy if that is the locked in date. Cough, cough ;)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
How about a blast around Craigburn. Short climbs, a fun pedal. We can even try for a no dab Shimano Expert Climb.

Then recline outside at the Duck Inn.

???