Account help - no password or email

Slow moe

Likes Dirt
Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone can help me out of a little pickle. Due to a series of unfortunate events (read: I forgot a couple of passwords and killed an iPad that had them all auto-filling), I no longer know my password for this site and do not have access to the email account that it is linked to. As such, I can only log on through a particular computer (which I feel is on its last legs).
Is there any way to reset a password and/or the registered email account without access to the email?

cheers

link1896

Mr Greenfield
You can reveal the password the browser has saved.

Chrome it’s in the settings menu.
Safari too.
Firefox too.

Anything Microsoft, there is a third part application, that your anti virus will call malware, that can reveal all passwords Internet Explorer and Edge have saved

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
In settings you can change your email address not sure if it will ask for a password though.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
What @link1896 said - also if in the OSX environment you can see all your saved passwords through settings.

Timely reminded to get a password manager :)

Slow moe

Likes Dirt
thanks all. sorted it. didn't realise that you could make google reveal your passwords.
was actually about to create a new account so that I could message dozer when I realised that the computer I was on still had my password saved to auto-fill.

thanks for all your help