AC/DC new singer AKA - Axl Can't Do Concerts

MARKL

Eats Squid
What do people think of Axl fronting the band? For me it seems a bridge to far with the other changes in the line up over recent times, just not the same.

Hitler doesn't seem impressed either...

[video=youtube_share;kzt8AThSDoI]https://youtu.be/kzt8AThSDoI[/video]

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm a bit confused..? Didn't Phil Rudd play drums? With him gone...who will Axle buy his speed from? Why can't they just retire? Surely someone somewhere in the group has common sense? Show the Stones how it's done...and take John Fareham with them!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
My little brother went the G&R gig at the Calder Park, the one where it rained and fences were knocked down. I laughed at him at the time for going to see such a shit band, but in hindsight it would have been cool.

That was quite some time ago, I'm just surprised Axl Rose is even still alive...

stirk

Burner
Fuck the band for trying to keep the name and fame.

Have some respect for fallen members and rebirth into new projects instead of resting on laurels long rotten.

INXS, looking at you too chunts.

John U

MTB Precision
It won't work.

It's good to see recognition that Brian Johnson doesn't have the grunt he used to though. Watched that live at the river plate concert. Taped it for the kids. Decided not to show them. It was a poor performance compared to the tennis centre in 1991.

From what I saw at river plate though, Angus hasn't lost anything (except maybe his hair).

MARKL

Eats Squid
Why can't they just retire? Surely someone somewhere in the group has common sense? Show the Stones how it's done...
Maybe the original members of AC/DC and the Stones could get together and form a super(old) group/ultimate covers band?

I am genuinely surprised that Brian's ears gave out before his vocal chords...

moorey

call me Mia
Last week called. It wants its scoop back. Rose has already ditched AC/DC for the reforming Poison.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I only ever saw them with Bon... he was THE man.

Couldn't bring myself to see them with the new guy.

safreek

dead right mate, the othet fellow won't play because he might lose his hearing. I recon bon would have sang until his ears exploded. Can someone please hand that Johnson dude a bag of cement so he won't let down the few remaining fans of ac/ac.
images.jpg

moorey

call me Mia
Last week called. It wants its scoop back. Rose has already ditched AC/DC for the reforming Poison.
I can't believe no one else is blown away by this, given the long running feud between GnR/Poison!
The fact that it was a spoof story is just nitpicking..

bennyp1

Likes Dirt
I can't believe no one else is blown away by this, given the long running feud between GnR/Poison!
The fact that it was a spoof story is just nitpicking..
I left it alone figuring you were just stirring. Those guys spent a lot of years trying to scratch each other with fake nails and attack each other with hairspray.

On a serious note I don't think all could do acdc or poison. He brings way too much history of his own. He could do an acdc gnr tribute style show with the acdc band. It would last about six weeks before they kicked him for being a twat.

moorey

call me Mia
I left it alone figuring you were just stirring. Those guys spent a lot of years trying to scratch each other with fake nails and attack each other with hairspray.

On a serious note I don't think all could do acdc or poison. He brings way too much history of his own. He could do an acdc gnr tribute style show with the acdc band. It would last about six weeks before they kicked him for being a twat.
Stirring? You monster.
https://www.ncscooper.com/axl-rose-abandoning-acdc-to-front-poison-reunion-tour/

yeah, couldn't see Rose lasting long with acdc, tbh.

John U

MTB Precision

Built on the foundation of Bon Scott's good work, Back in Black has to one of the greatest albums of all time. For a fairly basic rock album, not pop shit, its success across the world is unlikely to be beaten. It still passes the test. It didn't take me much effort to get my 8yo son and 6yo daughter to fall in love with it. Much to the dismay of my wife.

I never had the chance to see Bon Scott. The kids love his work also.