A great opportunity for someone

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
I received this email today. A great opportunity for someone? Give me your details and I can forward on.

I am contacting you on behalf (Mr. Waleed H. RAFFOUL) former Manager Risk Management, Kuwait National Petroleum Company who wishes to invest his Financial Estate worth US$170 Million in your in Australia or any other country abroad under your direct supervision.

Your Assistance is therefore needed in receiving, investing and managing the US$170 Million. He seek to invest in public and private securities in a broad range of areas including real estate, energy, oil and gas, emerging markets, and high-technology. Within the technology sector, He wishes to focus on communications, software, and digital content and services.

You will be paid 10% of the total amount, and an Additional 15% from the R.O.I (RETURNS ON INVESTMENT). I will demand your 100% honesty, confidentiality and cooperation on this matter.

Some of my client’s assets in Kuwait and other part of Middle East have already been frozen by the various GCC governments and as such, he wants to maintain a low profile.

He wants this transaction to be done quietly through a non-traditional source hence I have been mandated to seek your assistance in this endeavor to enable him achieve his set goal to protect the funds. As soon as you assure me you can work with my terms then we can proceed.

Do confirm your interest by providing the information below. They are needed to prepare the legal documents between yourself and my client. I assure you that the information will be used solely for the purpose mentioned above. Please be rest assured that this transaction will be executed within the ambit of the Law.

: Your Full Name

: Company Name

: Complete Address

: Direct Phone

: Age

: Occupation

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This could be just the break pink poodle enterprises needs to turn out prototype ebike off the ground. Is your friend prepared to purchase dog poo with his family fortune?