4.5mm Shimano Crank Spindle Spacers x2

Shredden

Knows his goats
Item: Shimano Crank Spindle Spacers x2
Location: I can pickup within 25km of Collingwood, otherwise happy to pay post.
Price range/Willing to Pay: Couple of bucks?
Extra Info: I have a set of XT FC-M8130 cranks. These have a wider q-factor than the normal XT cranks (using a longer spindle) so need extra spacers.

I was previously running them on a bike with a press fit BB, which required just 1x 2.5mm spacer.

New bike has threaded BB, so I need 2x 4.5mm spacers for each side of the crank spindle.

I have some coming from AliExpress but want to ride next weekend.

I have attached:

- Exploded view of the crankset (I need item no 6: "Y0J798010 - Spacer T4.5 & Ring") from here:

- Instructions showing why I need 2 of these spacers from here:

Please let me know if you have some! I think they come in the box with the crankset from new.

Attachments

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you can't find any, i've 3D printed spacers and used them with success before. Happy to print you some.

Shredden

Knows his goats
If you can't find any, i've 3D printed spacers and used them with success before. Happy to print you some.
Cheers dude, I've realised I have a step drill bit that can make a 24mm hole - going to have a look at Bunnings this week and see if there's some suitable stainless washers I can make work using that. If that fails I'll shoot you a DM! :)

Is the left one a backlash adjuster like e13 use?
Shimano don't use that system as far as I can tell, preload comes from the plastic bolt in the end of the LHS crank.